Friday 1 July 2011

Dreaming of PANCAKES

It goes without saying that I can talk about food all day. I adore 'good food'. 
One of my favourite pancake destinations is Pancakes at Carillion in the city (Level 1, Carillion City, Hay Street Mall End, Perth).
They have recently renovated the place and it is better than ever. With a nice, quite atmosphere and amazing food, it's certainly irresistable. My friend (fellow blogger Mia) and I often go there for lunch (and pancakes ofcourse) and find ourselves chatting and even studying over good food.



The pocket full of chicken is delicious! And all the pancakes are a delight and aptly priced too. We find ourselves sharing everything as the serving size is quite extravagent. 
Lately they have the 'devonshire pancakes' special which includes pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry jam and your choice of coffee or orange juice, all for $10. 







Just can't get enough! 


No comments:

Post a Comment